August 2012: Cover Story: Anne Hathaway


Emma Morley In One Day, Andy Sachs In The Devil Wears Prada & Emma Allen In Bride Wars Are Just Some Of My Favourite Roles She Has Played In Some Of My Favourite Ever Films, But Her Latest Role As Selina Kyle In The Dark Knight Rises Surely Is Her Greatest Achievement In Her Career So Far, And That Is Why She Is My Cover Girl For August 2012.


The First Ever Film I Saw Anne In Was Ella Enchanted, A Fairytale Story About A Girl Who Had To Do Exactly What She Was Told Because Of A Spell That Was Put On Her That Went Horribly Wrong As A Child. From That Point On Anne's Career Has Sky Rocketed Off, Her Latest Role In The New And Final Edition To The Batman Series Playing Selina Kyle Or Batwoman As Is More Commonly Known Is Different To The Usual Roles She Plays, But Nevertheless She Made The Role Her Own And Played A Flawless Part. My Favourite Part That She Has Played Though Has To Be Her Role As Emma Morley In The Adaptation Of David Nicholl's One Day, A Character Who Falls In Love With A Man She Met On The Night Of Her Graduation, And We See The Life Of Her And Dexter Mayhew (Played By Jim Sturgress) Every Day For 20 Years On The Date Of Their Anniversary Of The Day They Met (If You Haven't Read The Book Or Watched The Film, Do It Right Now If Not Sooner!) Her Role In The Devil Wears Prada (Adapted From the Book By Lauren WeisbergerPlaying Andy Sachs Was Also One Of My Favourite Roles Too, Trying To Make It As A Writer In The  Most Wonderful City In The World New York, She Ends Up Being Assistant To The Boss From Hell Miranda Priestly (The Editor Of Made Up Fashion Magazine Runway Which Was Based Around VOGUE's Editor Anna WintourPlayed By The Wonderful Meryl Streep And My Cover Girl For February 2012.

In An Interview With iVillage.co.uk She Was Asked 'Did You Leaen Any Lessons From The Devil Wears Prada About The Fashion World?' To Which She Replied "I Learned That Fashion Magazines Don't Have Numbered Pages, So They Make You Read All The Advertisements First. And Now I'm A Bit More Specific About Looks That I Want To Create For Myself". But It Isn't Just Her Acting Career I Admire Her For, I Admire Her Beauty And The Success That She Has Had As An Actress And I Am Over The Moon For Her Success, I Also Admire Her Ability To Keep Her Private Life Private Which Is Something I Admire With All Actresses/Actor's That Do The Same. In My Opinion There Is Nothing Worse Than Selling Your Private Life For Money Than Actually Using Your Gifts, Talents And Determination To Be Successful And Do Well In Life.
NEXT POST

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good posting about August 2012: Cover Story: Anne Hathaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!